- Only Credit cardholder is eligible for EMI transaction. Debit card is not allowed.
- Only AMEX card is eligible for City Bank Cardholder.
- Customer have to bear EMI charges according to the preferred installment month.
EASY MONTHLY INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS
- Monthly installment means: the total EMI price divided by number of months allowed and opted for under the EMI facility.
- EMI tenure means: the number of monthly installments to be paid.
- EMI account holder means: subscriber of the EMI services.
- EMI account means: sub accounts/limits within the allowed credit limit to facilitate transfer of a transaction from the card account to the installment account.
- EMI price means: The purchase price of a product or transaction which is subject to transfer to EMI account applicable to specific offer for a specific duration of installment plan.
- ALL cards do not qualify for EMI. Please contact your bank to see if your card qualifies for EMI.
- If a disqualifying card is used for EMI payment. Customer can not avail EMI on that purchase
- The purpose of EMI is to enable the Card members to purchase goods and services offered by merchants and transfer such transaction(s) to EMI using the limit available on his/her Credit Card and repay the amount of the purchase in monthly installments in accordance with this EMI terms and conditions.
- EMI is available for primary Credit Card members and shall only be offered to those card members who are abided by the credit card terms and conditions meet the minimum transaction floor limit and has the required credit limit on his/her credit card account.
- The card member shall pay the total EMI price at 0% interest rate for the entire payment period in equal monthly installments.
- The EMI terms and conditions may vary from one offer to another based on the nature of offer and duration of the installment plan opted by the card member.
- If the card member is interested in availing any offer under EMI, he/she may sign a specific form when he/she makes the purchase through the specific merchant/company.
- Cardholder must comply with the payment procedure depends on the requirement from specific banks.
- Convenience Fee of the EMI is not refundable.
- Based on acceptance of the EMI transaction, the first EMI installment shall be billed to the card member in the immediate billing statement and subsequent EMI installments shall be billed to every month thereafter until the EMI price is billed in full.
BANK WISE ISSUED CARDS FOR EMI
APPLICABLE ONLY FOR CREDIT CARD
- Eastern Bank Limited
- BRAC Bank Limited
- City Bank Limited
- Dutch Bangla Bank Limited
- Southeast Bank Limited
- Standard Bank Limited
- Mutual Trust bank Limited
- National Credit & Commerce (NCC) Bank Limited
- NRB Bank Limited
- Meghna Bank Limited
- Midland Bank Limited
- Jamuna Bank Limited
- Bank Asia Limited
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture And Commerce Bank Limited
|Month||EMI Charges||Amount Ranges|
|3 months||3.0%||50,000 - Above|
|6 months||4.5%||50,000 - Above|
|9 months||6.5%||50,000 - Above|
|12 months||8.5%||50,000 - Above|
|18 months||11.5%||50,000 - Above|
|24 months||15.5%||50,000 - Above|
|30 months||16.5%||50,000 - Above|
|36 months||19.5%||50,000 - Above|
* Time to time bank changes the schedule of charges so please keep that in mind, this may not be the latest.
HOW TO AVAIL EMI
If not pre-activated, to avail EMI you need to request us to enable EMI for the product you want to order.
After that, you will find AVAIL EMI option in our payment gateway page.